Join our efforts to change how children grow up!
Bowl for Kids' Sake 2013
Which day will we see you?
- January 30
- February 7-9, 14-16, and 28
- March 1, 7 and 8!
What is Bowl for Kids' Sake?
Bowl for Kids' Sake is a fun and easy way to help Big Brothers Big Sisters. Whether you bowl or make a donation, you will make a positive, long-lasting impact on children in our community.
It's easy to get started as a bowler!
1. Just click the "Register Now" button at the top of the page and tell us a little bit about yourself.
2. Personalize a fundraising page that's been set up just for you.
3. Send out e-mails or fundraise with Facebook and Twitter. Aim high! Most people raise about $125 but Top Fundraisers raise over $2,500. What will you do to help children in need of mentors?
4. Come bowling! After you have secured your sponsorships, it’s time to have fun! Join us at the bowling lanes to celebrate your fundraising success!
Big Brothers Big Sisters works to help broaden children's perspectives and help them learn how to make good choices. Join us! Together, we can start a child on the path to fulfilling their potential – and succeeding in school and life.